About me

Моя фотография
I'm a student of the Pushkin University (that sounds "LGU imeni Puskina" in Russian). I study there English and German. My hobbies are beading, reading, swimming, and many others)

вторник, 18 августа 2009 г.

Here I am

So, today I've decided to create this blog just to practice my English) Here I'll post my beadworks, and tell what is happening in my everydaylife :)
Well, what can I tell about myself?.. First of all, I'm a student of the Pushkin University (that sounds "LGU imeni Puskina" in Russian). I study there English and German, but English is my main speciality) In 2 years I'll receive a diploma and become an English teacher(and German as
well)


As for my life, I live with my parents in a cottage, and we have a dog and a cat. Also, I have friends(not many, but they are the closest ones) and a boyfriend. His name is Maxim. We've been dating for 3 years already. Our friends say that we are a beautiful couple, and often ask us why we haven't got married yet) We don't think about getting married, because we're not ready for that, and, besides, I'm not sure that I realy want to be someone's wife:) Of course we love each other, but I think that we shouldn't hurry up with the marriage.

As for my hobbies, I create different beaded necklaces, bracelets, flowers and toys. I'm not a professional, but I've got some interesting works in my gallery, and recently I decided to sell some of my works. I've sold a few bracelets and toys, not much, but still something:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий