About me

Моя фотография
I'm a student of the Pushkin University (that sounds "LGU imeni Puskina" in Russian). I study there English and German. My hobbies are beading, reading, swimming, and many others)

воскресенье, 28 ноября 2010 г.

I did my best to win in the Haute Couture Beading contest, but I guess I'll be lucky next time) Still I'm glad that my compatriot Olga Haserodt (now she lives in Germany but she was born in Russia) won - her work was very beautiful and original. By the way, I was very surprised that there was only 1 winner and so many prizes just for him - couldn't they make some honourable mention prizes?.. There were so many beautiful noticeable works, that were worth it.
A couple days ago I've finished a new collar. I'm not sure how to name it, my fantasy wanished:) I just call it "The Ruby Flower".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий