About me

Моя фотография
I'm a student of the Pushkin University (that sounds "LGU imeni Puskina" in Russian). I study there English and German. My hobbies are beading, reading, swimming, and many others)

понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

Study and disappointment

Today is the 7th September, and the 7th day of my study. I have a lot of new teachers this year - actually, I knew only two of them. We have 3 German teachers, and three English teachers as well - each for Grammar, Speaking and Reading. And each of them demands to do a lot of homeworks(( Also, I'll have to write two course works in this year, to have a two-months practise in one of the schools in Gatchina, where I'll teach English and German to the young learners. In January, in the winter session, I'll have to pass 3 exams, and some credits - 7 or 8, I can't tell for sure. So this year will be quite difficult, and I won't have any chance to relax, and even for beading.
As for my life, I went to Lesha and Olgas' wedding, I gave them my beaded mice, they loved them very much)) Also I gave Olga a beautiful bracelet, but she even didn't try it on... That was a great disappointment, because I spent a lot of best Japanise beads on it, and I've been beading it for a whole night long before the wedding. I even didn't manage to photo it one the hand, because I had no time for that. Here it is... I will really miss him((( I think that I wasted it for nothing - Olga hardly thanked me for it...

1 комментарий: